[iTunes] itunes seems to be broken

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 14:19:54 PST 2008

I recently updated my version of iTunes to the most recent
version, and now a bunch of things don't work. The playcount
option doesn't seem to work... my podcasts and smart playlists
where play count = 0 don't register when I've played the file.

And I'm trying to load an mp3 audiobook into iTunes... it goes
through all the motions, but when I do a search on the file
names, nothing is found. This is getting frustrating.

the version of Itunes I've got is 7.6.0.29

Is anyone else having this problem?

what can I do about it?

-becca, frustrated