[iTunes] itunes seems to be broken

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Tue Jan 29 15:15:02 PST 2008

Is the book in your iTunes music folder along with your other music/
podcasts/books?
Maybe you have somehow created another iTunes music folder.  If this
is the case
just drag the files into the iTunes program to add them to the
library.  This will make duplicates
of the files so you can delete the new music folder.  The preferences/
advanced/import/general
dictates where new ripped files are stored.

Ken