[iTunes] rebuilding iTunes library

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Fri Jul 11 11:02:47 PDT 2008

The same way you back up the .xml file.  The library is in the same
folder
as the .xml file.  I assume you can just drag them to the flash drive.

Do you have your music, books, podcasts somewhere else?

Having a complete backup has an advantage even if you have copies
in other places.  If I had a hard drive fail I could have my computer
restored
in an hour or two tops.  I'll bet you have spent more time than than
just
restoring the library and playlists.