[iTunes] rebuilding iTunes library

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 10:46:28 PDT 2008

> Hi Becca:  Back up both your iTunes library and iTunes
> library.xml.

how do I back up the library? I know I can find the iTunesLibrary.xml file, and can just back that up onto a flash drive.

> so they will wear out and fail without warning.  Is there
> anything on
> your computer it would hurt to loose?

on my computer, there are some things it would be a pain to lose, but actually not that much - I mostly use it for internet and iTunes these days. I've got a bunch of old photos on it, but they're also on a cd I have around here somewhere.

Most of our important things are on my dh's computer. I'm sure he backs them up regularly; I tend to forget to think about things like that until a mess like what happened in the last few weeks got to me.

-becca