[iTunes] scheduling podcasts

Jeff Carruthers jeff at carruthers.com
Fri May 9 08:01:06 PDT 2008

On May 9, 2008, at 10:41 AM, Becca wrote:

> --- Kirk McElhearn <kirkmc at mac.com> wrote:
>

>> Are you saying that you leave your computer on all night, when
>> you're
>> not using it? What a waste of electricity...
>
> I hate to do that, but the alternative is to have fair use
> invoked every Thursday and Friday, which is when all my podcasts
> seem to download. I can deal with a painfully slow connection
> when I'm just reading my email, but it interferes with the kids'
> ability to do their homework.
>
> -becca

I have the same problem with our satellite highspeed. So I start-up
iTunes at midnight and start my podcast downloads when I go to bed.
That way, we're able to avoid the dreaded FAP.

Jeff
J-K Carruthers Limited          Tel: 613-278-0390
678 2nd Concessions N Sherbrooke, RR1   Fax: 613-278-2929
McDonalds Corners, ON K0G 1M0      cell: 613-720-2350
www.carruthers.com                          e-mail: jeff at carruthers.com
Publishing Orders in Council for more than 25 years