[iTunes] why I love Apple

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 09:42:56 PST 2008

Same thing happened to me Becca. Except I mailed mine in to Apple and
they sent me a new one. Actually, that has happened to me twice.  the
first time I sent in an old one and they sent me a video one which had
just come out. Amazing.

http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl