[iTunes] why I love Apple

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 10:23:20 PST 2008

--- On Thu, 11/20/08, Terry Pogue <tpogue at comcast.net> wrote:

> Same thing happened to me Becca. Except I mailed mine in to
> Apple and they sent me a new one. Actually, that has
> happened to me twice.  the first time I sent in an old one
> and they sent me a video one which had just come out.
> Amazing.

I think it still has to be within their AppleCare warranty period for that, though. My first iPod, a 6-gig Classic (I think), died, and I had to buy a new one since it was way out of warranty.

as soon as I get paid, I'm taking my kids' ipods down and getting the extended warranty for them, too! it's cheap at $39, I think.

-becca