[iTunes] iTunes virus on PCs?

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Mon Oct 13 07:41:40 PDT 2008

Good morning Becca,

Your podcasts do not come from iTunes store but directly from the
podcaster.  ITunes simply
gives you a convenient way of subscribing.  This means that something
is cutting off your internet
connection.  Do other websites work when this happens?  If your access
to all sites is blocked
something is shutting port 80 on your firewall or on the Windows XP
firewall.  It might be a virus
but I doubt iTunes is at fault.

Ken