[iTunes] iTunes virus on PCs?

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 13:35:53 PDT 2008

That's what I thought, Ken, but I can't connect to the iTunes store, and I can't get my podcast downloads; iTunes just isn't recognizing the internet connection in any form. My browser has no problem, and I can log into my student UNIX account no problem... only iTunes is not able to access the internet.

-becca