[iTunes] Being served old episodes from TEDs conference subscription

Michael Prete michaelprete at cox.net
Fri Oct 24 15:01:43 PDT 2008

I have subscribed to the TEDs video podcasts through iTunes. Recently,
when I click on the "Refresh" button, I am offered many episodes from
the past, most of which I have seen before. This seems to only happen
with the TEDs subscription, not any others. My expectation is that I
will only be offered new episodes that I have not downloaded in the
past. Any insight into what might be the cause of this mild annoyance?

2.0 GHz G5 iMac, OS 10.5.5, iTunes v8.0.1

Michael Prete

More will be revealed.