[iTunes] Being served old episodes from TEDs conference subscription

Michael Prete michaelprete at cox.net
Fri Oct 24 22:14:49 PDT 2008

Thanks, Ken, I've changed the settings and will see what happens over
the next few days and report back. Could you say more about why this
is necessary? What are the "default" settings and why is this
happening (so far) only to the TEDs podcast and no other?

But whether there is an answer to "why" or not, if it works I'm happy.

On Oct 24, 2008, at 5:07 PM, Ken Stevens wrote:

> Highlight the podcast in the podcast list and click on the settings
> button at the bottom left.
> Uncheck the default settings and choose "Download the most recent".
> That should do it.
>
> Ken
> On Oct 24, 2008, at 4:01 PM, Michael Prete wrote:
>
>> I have subscribed to the TEDs video podcasts through iTunes.
>> Recently, when I click on the "Refresh" button, I am offered many
>> episodes from the past, most of which I have seen before. This
>> seems to only happen with the TEDs subscription, not any others. My
>> expectation is that I will only be offered new episodes that I have
>> not downloaded in the past. Any insight into what might be the
>> cause of this mild annoyance?

Michael Prete

More will be revealed.