[iTunes] Being served old episodes from TEDs conference subscription

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Sat Oct 25 08:07:19 PDT 2008

The settings allow you to customize your podcast downloads.  "Download
the most recent" does just
that.  "Download all" is for podcasts that may issue multiple podcasts
between downloads.  "Do nothing"
is the setting I use for podcasts that issue multiple podcasts a day
where I want to manually select
podcasts from the list.  I download 20 podcasts a day, the default
setting allows me to set most on
"Download most recent" and then go and individually change those that
fit the other two types.

You can delete archive podcasts that you aren't interested in by
select them and then hit delete while
holding down the option button.

Ken