[iTunes] a couple of questions

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 11:56:07 PST 2009

--- On Thu, 12/10/09, Ken Stevens <kestevens at mac.com> wrote:

> Yes the 5th generation nano records sound with video or
> also for voice memos.
>
> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3845

I should have done more research before I asked!

I wish it was still possible to get an iPod without all those new bells and whistles. My daughter's old nano is dying, and I thought about replacing it with a new one for Christmas, but she says she wouldn't use all those features. She'd probably use an iTouch, but that's a bit out of our price range for this year. I guess when her battery finally dies, we'll just find a replacement battery on the web somewhere and my computer engineer husband can replace it, like he did for my old Mini.

-becca