[iTunes] a couple of questions

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Thu Dec 10 12:12:27 PST 2009

Becca:

Funny thing about those extra features, often they end up being the most loved features.
You might keep an eye on the section of the apple store that sells refurbished iPods.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipod?mco=MTU2NTk4MzM

They still have some of the 4th generation models at $99.  I have purchased my iPod touch and a Mac Mini as refurbished and have been very pleased.  They carry the same warranty as new, you can even buy AppleCare if you want.   The refurbished iPods all have new batteries.

Ken