[iTunes] upgrading to iTunes 9.02

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 17:49:00 PST 2009

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Ken Stevens <kestevens at mac.com> wrote:

Thanks, Ken - I always make a backup of my iTunes library now after every major change to it... rebuilding all those play lists was a nightmare.

> BTW when I told you about the reconditioned iPod for $99
> yesterday, I was referring to the 4th
> generation Nano.  Since you wanted one "without all
> the new features" for your daughter I thought it might fill
> the bill.  The reconditioned iPods have new batteries
> and case so she will never know it is reconditioned.
> It has the same warranty  as a new one.

yeah, 4th gen is what she currently has (is that the short-squat one? or the longer thin one that changes aspect when you rotate the device?)

I too suspect that if she had one of the new, fancy ones, she'd find uses for it -- not the radio, but the video aspects of it.

I'm content to have my short-squat Nano, but then, all I do is play audiobooks and podcasts on it.  I think I'd use an iTouch more, but don't really want to pay that much for it.

-becca