[iTunes] upgrading to iTunes 9.02

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Sat Dec 12 17:40:10 PST 2009

Hi Becca:

I had no problems upgrading to iTunes 9 or to 9.02.  Knowing some of the problems that you did have,  I would recommend that you make a back up of your iTunes Library file.

Here is a link telling of the new features:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/whats-new/

Did you ever get an extra disk to back up your computer?  If you did, back up the computer before installing any new program or version.  Then you can always revert to the way things are now.

BTW when I told you about the reconditioned iPod for $99 yesterday, I was referring to the 4th
generation Nano.  Since you wanted one "without all the new features" for your daughter I thought it might fill the bill.  The reconditioned iPods have new batteries and case so she will never know it is reconditioned.  It has the same warranty  as a new one.

Good luck

Ken