[iTunes] upgrading to iTunes 9.02

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 18:21:49 PST 2009

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Ken Stevens <kestevens at mac.com> wrote:

> Becca:  The short-squat nano is
> the 3rd generation.  The fourth is the longer thin
> one.  The fifth is just like the fourth with the
> addition of the radio and video.

thanks, Ken. I lose track. I am, however saving the link you sent me about buying refurbished 4th gen Nanos - that makes a lot of sense, more sense than trying to change the battery myself. I did replace the battery on my old Mini, but the refurb'd ones with the warranty are almost as cheap as getting a good quality battery myself.

of course, if I get Tori a refurb'd 4th gen, we'd have to get her a new Gelaskin for it, but I'm sure we could manage that.

-becca