[iTunes] upgrading to iTunes 9.02

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 07:38:23 PST 2009

I'm running 9.02 with no problems. I watch a lot of movies/tv shows on itunes plus loads of audiobooks. Isn't the grid thing you're talking about the icons for the various views next to the search box? I think you just click on those to see various views so if you were to "lose" it you just need to click on the next icon to get it back.
terry

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl