[iTunes] downloading podcasts - again.

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 07:01:15 PST 2009

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Terry Pogue <tpogue at comcast.net> wrote:

> I think that's an option on the Audible site Becca, that
> is IF the downloads are coming from audible.

no, they're all coming through iTunes. I think iTunes got carried away with it's "genius" attribute: it keeps thinking it knows better than I do what I want. I keep expecting one day that it will ask me "are you sure you want to download that song? it's depressing, and I know you don't like to be depressed. I'm not sure that song is good for you!"

*sigh*

-becca, who turned the so-called genius off right quick.