[iTunes] iTunes epic fail

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 09:04:45 PST 2009

so. Using Ken's method, I reset iTunes to download my podcasts over night at 3am.  Came down this morning... no podcasts. Odd, because Science Friday and Quirks and Quarks always download over Friday night. Checked the time to download: iTunes said, next download, 11:41 am Saturday morning.

this is getting more than frustrating. I'm currently on the phone waiting to talk to a Genius at my local Apple store.

-becca