[iTunes] downloading podcasts - again.

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Fri Feb 6 09:08:04 PST 2009

One more thing I discovered, when I clicked the "II" or the "x" in the
download window to stop the download
it left the podcast there "paused" or "stopped".  If I left those
podcasts there they would try to download the
next time I started iTunes and it would reset the download time to the
current time.  Before you quit iTunes
delete all those paused/stopped downloads.

Ken