[iTunes] downloading podcasts - again.

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 13:29:53 PST 2009

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, cheshirekat <cheshirekat at pobox.com> wrote:

> Who is your ISP? Maybe you can ask their tech support for
> help.

we have satellite internet though HughesNet. Trust me, I've worked with their technical support on this, and there's nothing that can be done. We have a fairly low download/upload bandwidth allotment (everybody has the same allotment, or so they tell us: we can't buy more bandwidth.) Their only suggestion is to do all my downloading between the magic hours of 3am and 6am

At the moment, there's no other internet provider available to us: our only other possibility is dialup, which is even worse. We're too far from the nodes for DSL, and too far out in the country for them to even consider running cable out our way. What we've got is the best of a bad situation, the cost of living out in the country.

> Finally, I hope you have made Apple aware of the problem
> through their
> feedback page
> <http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html>

I have, and not gotten an answer.