[iTunes] iTunes: result of talking to a Genius

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 14:08:22 PST 2009

--- On Sat, 2/7/09, Roger Snyder <rogersnyder at pobox.com> wrote:

>     I think you have more serious problems than iTunes.
> While the scheduling
> thing is a future you (and I'd guess a few others) need
> that just isn't
> there, bombing and losing the library, etc. sounds like
> other issues.

oh, yeah. There's apparently something hinky in my login on my computer that Does Not Like iTunes 8. I spoke (at *great* length) with a fairly high up technician, who had me create a totally new login on my computer, and install iTunes there... and it's behaving perfectly as it ought (so far). I'm waiting the call back from him to tell me how to attach my backed up library file so I have all my podcast subscriptions and playlists back again. It looks like I may have to simply abandon that login and use the new one from now on. *sigh*

-becca