[iTunes] New Music Tuesday

Ray speedyrjax at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 04:36:11 PST 2009

I get a weekly email from iTunes called 'New Music Tuesday.' Embedded
is a link to the free 'Single of the Week.' Previously, clicking the
link opened iTunes and took me to the iTunes store. With one click I
could add it to my shopping cart, and another click would download it.

Now when I click the email link, it does these things, and one more...

It opens a new window in Safari and brings it to the front, obscuring
the iTunes window. Very disconcerting. Anyone else notice this??

Why go through Safari to open iTunes?

Ray

Raymond P Reedy
speedyrjax at gmail.com