[iTunes] I hate iTunes 8

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 10:13:08 PST 2009

--- On Thu, 1/8/09, Kirk McElhearn <kirkmc at mac.com> wrote:

> IT sounds like your real problem is your Internet access...

that's not something I can do anything about - it's the perils of living out in the country.

but that's still no excuse for iTunes for freezing up on me and then losing all my playlists - I don't see how that's a problem with my internet access. I've been on the phone with AppleCare for about an hour, and I know I'll have to uninstall everything and reinstall it... and probably have to re-subscribe to all my podcasts... what I don't know is whether I'll also have to rebuild my playlists or whether iTunes will automatically find that library folder that contains that information - and the guy from AppleCare that I talked with didn't seem to know.

*sigh*

I didn't have these problems with iTunes 7.

-becca