[iTunes] I hate iTunes 8

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 10:49:47 PST 2009

> But is it a problem with iTunes, or is it Windows? If
> you're leaving your computer on for hours unused, is
> there a possibility that Windows is doing something wrong?

it's always a possibility, of course. But I was able to connect my iPod to iTunes this am and sync it. It wasn't until I went to eject a cd that I'd just imported that it froze and wouldn't restart.

> Didn't you back up your iTunes Library? If so, replace
> the library file from the backup...

is this the iLibrary file, or something similar? yes, I've got a backup, but it's a couple of months old. I'm just not sure where I should put it so that the new installation of iTunes finds it.

-becca