[iTunes] ARUGH about podcast downloads

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Sun Jan 18 15:42:43 PST 2009

Hi Becca,

Is there any chance that you have two copies of iTunes on your
computer?  Maybe with the reinstalling of iTunes
you somehow got two copies on your computer.  Its just a thought.
When I was trying to help yesterday I did the
clock change trick and changed my download time to 6:00 p.m., today
its still at 6:00 p.m.  You don't have any
practical jokers in your family, do you?

Ken