[iTunes] ARUGH about podcast downloads

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 16:04:52 PST 2009

--- On Sun, 1/18/09, Ken Stevens <kestevens at mac.com> wrote:

> Date: Sunday, January 18, 2009, 6:42 PM
> Hi Becca,
>
> Is there any chance that you have two copies of iTunes on
> your computer?  Maybe with the reinstalling of iTunes
> you somehow got two copies on your computer.  Its just a
> thought.  When I was trying to help yesterday I did the
> clock change trick and changed my download time to 6:00
> p.m., today its still at 6:00 p.m.  You don't have any
> practical jokers in your family, do you?

only my computer, which I'm convinced is a creature of the devil. mostly. sometimes. unless it's haunted or possessed.

only one copy of iTunes, only one library. If I close iTunes and reopen it, it decides to try to download any podcasts right then, and when I check the setting, it's decided that <current time> is the time to download podcasts.

I'll just leave iTunes open and the computer on all the time, I guess.

-becca