[iTunes] iTunes finally behaving as it ought

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 07:18:10 PST 2009

Turning off the "automatically update podcasts" option seems to have done the trick. I leave iTunes open all night, and in the morning I have freshly downloaded podcasts (if, of course, any are scheduled for that night) without the download hit on my isp.

thank you all for bearing with me during this frustrating time - I really appreciate all the help you've given me.

-becca