[iTunes] iTouch/iTunes difficulty

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 08:19:22 PDT 2009

For some reason one book I have is loading into my iTouch in the list
of books and not in the Audiobooks section so it is treating each disk
like a separate book and not going to the next disk. As far as I know
it's been loaded just like the others. I checked in iTunes (command i)
that it is marked as an audiobook and not music and the resume is
checked.
Any ideas on how to solve this issue? I have an iPod Classic and it's
this one of mine. I did reset it to Factory Settings but nothing has
changed.
Thanks so much. I'd love to get this fixed.
terry

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl