[iTunes] my itunes trouble -

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 08:35:19 PDT 2010

I will Ken. It's got to be something with my system since no one else is having the problem. I've done everything I can think of or what others have suggested including getting the new big drive. iTunes is not unusable it's just so slow to get add or subtract books from my iPods or iPhone. I have 3 iPods and an iPhone and they all have the problem so it's not with the iPods.

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl