[iTunes] iTunes Store freezing

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 09:41:46 PDT 2010

I went to the iTunes store to download a soundtrack for my daughter - got 9 of the 12 songs, because the iTunes store kept freezing up. Even when I opened iTunes and tried to access the store, iTunes itself would freeze and I'd have to ctrl-alt-del (I'm on Windows XP) to close iTunes and try again. My iTunes updater says I've got the most current version.

I did get one error message that said that the store had been updated for iPad content.

Is anyone else having problems with the store? I don't buy much from them, so if I had to just stop using it, it wouldn't be much of a loss, but I really don't want iTunes itself to get messed up ... again.

-becca