[iTunes] my itunes trouble - Books not showing up

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Apr 19 17:16:19 PDT 2010

I am sorry you are having the problem Carol but I am glad to know that I am not alone with this problem. I wonder what the next step is since it doesn't seem to be widespread. I'd notify apple but I don't know how to do that.
terry

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl