[iTunes] continuing iTunes troubles

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 06:30:26 PDT 2010

--- On Tue, 4/27/10, Michael Prete <mr.michaelprete at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps you might consider the possibility of getting a new
> computer, and I would recommend that you consider a Mac.

can't happen - everything in our house is standardized on Windows. I'm not even sure they make a Mac printer driver for my HP Laserjet.

Upgrading to Windows 7 may be necessary, however.

 I notice that you are using it even
> though you have a Windows operating system.
>
> 2.0 GHz G5 iMac, 17"
> 1.5 GB RAM, OS 10.5.8
> 2G iPhone, v3.1.2

huh? no, the only Apple product I've got is an iPod nano. I'm on a Windows XP box. Don't have an iMac, don't have an iPhone.

-becca