[iTunes] I love Apple support - but I still hate iTunes

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 16:58:47 PDT 2010

Becca were you also having trouble with iTunes taking *forever* to open the Books link?
terry
My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl