[iTunes] I love Apple support - but I still hate iTunes

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 17:22:52 PDT 2010

Well, in the initial problem, it would try to access the iTunes store, and then hang up totally. After awhile, it wouldn't even open, it would just get to the iTunes Store part of loading and hang up.

Now that it's ... well, mostly fixed... I have not tried to open the Books section, so I couldn't tell you.

What I do object to is that the audiobooks menu item is now simply called books, which means that ebooks and audiobooks are being put both in the same place rather than in separate folders. Bad design.

-becca