[iTunes] Another comment on iTunes

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 09:16:52 PDT 2010

> I'm pretty sure you do have such options when you install
> iTunes, or when you upgrade it. Isn't there some kind of
> customize button on the installer screen?

I'm sure there is, but I don't know what all those extras are (except Safari, which I don't install) - what is Bonjour and what does it do? When do I need it? I'd like install buttons that would say something like :

0 install for Nano
0 install for iTouch
0 install for iPhone/iPad

(or however the breakdown goes)

> So you're saying that your Windows computer's desktop
> picture caused problems with iTunes? Seriously? And a
> desktop picture uses memory on Windows?

I don't truly understand what uses what kind of memory. All I know is iTunes stopped freezing up on me after I changed the picture. Granted, the Mars picture was *huge* - I didn't realize how big it was until I actually looked. I may go into photoshop and decrease the pixel count so I can go back to using it.

-becca