[iTunes] an iTouch question

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Mon May 17 19:35:47 PDT 2010

Hi Becca:

Ray is correct in his analysis of using the iPod touch with a wireless network  My touch is one of the best purchases I have made in the last 5 years.  I have an Eyetv tuner plugged into my computer at home and I was able to stream live TV to my touch at my nephew's home over the internet.  The ipod touch constantly amazes me.

Ken