[iTunes] an iTouch question

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon May 17 19:46:15 PDT 2010

I just discovered a most wonderful thing. I was at my mac.com site and found that if I want to find my iPhone I can do it on the site OR and get this!! I can lock it in case it ever gets stolen. That is great especially being able to find it if I ever leave it at a restaurant or store. Get on the web and bingo. it tells.
Okay, I know it doesn't have anything to do with iTunes but phones did come up and  I swear Apple keeps surprising me with wonderful features.
terry

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling, chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air around me." Ruth Reichl