[iTunes] an iTouch question

Tim Kinsella timk at iapc.net
Mon May 17 22:01:06 PDT 2010

You can also send a message to it to appear onscreen ( "hey call me
at  xxx-xxx-xxxx to get my phone back! Reward!")
Or you can make it "ring" ( overriding the vibrate setting) in case
it's lost in your house or backyard!)
You can even - god forbid- erase it back to factory defaults in case
you don't get it back & want your data eradicated!
Very cool features indeed!
-Tim

Sent from my iPhone.