[iTunes] the new iTunes

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 13:48:43 PDT 2010

I have a huge library of audiobooks. I don't do music. I guess it just can't handle a library as large as mine. In the music section you have to choose Audiobooks in the Genres to get scroll bar on the Audiobook Playlist section of Books. Soooo, I click on Audiobooks (in the music tap) and sync, then click on Books. Then I wait... and wait and wait. Some of the times I even have to go back to the music tab and re-sync to get my scroll in the audiobooks window. Unless I have that blue bar I can't move that to see all my playlists of audiobooks.

  Terry Pogue 

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/