[iTunes] the new iTunes

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 14:44:08 PDT 2010

That's a thought. And I'd have to make a playlist that just was called NEW Books or I'd forget which ones I had for which person.
I don't have any art work displayed in any part of iTunes. Takes up too much room. I'm glad to know that 85 GB is not too large. I kept thinking that was what made the Books link take so long. It happened after the update that made the Books a separate link.

Okay, I'm moving all of my books to the Music folder. Then I'll go from there.
Thanks again Kirk.

  Terry Pogue 

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/