[iTunes] iTunes speed - update

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 09:48:29 PDT 2010

Yes, they are mostly audible files. At least for the last four years or so. Before that I was ripping CDs and now if it's a book I can't get at Audible.  In any event. I am very pleased not to have that long wait.

  Terry Pogue 

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/