[iTunes] Combining "orphan" songs (unknown album)

James Hubbell jjhubbell at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 02:04:45 PDT 2010

I'd like to chime in here with something I've wondered.  Is it possible to give them all same album name with a sub-name that the Album  column ignores.  E.g., using a : or ; or some other character.  I put a lot of 45 singles info (e.g. United Artist  #6001) in the Album area but would love to have those all be 'one' master album.

Jim