[iTunes] is it safe to upgrade now?

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Fri Jan 14 08:16:27 PST 2011

Hi Becca:

I can only personally speak for iTunes 10 on the Mac.  It is very stable and hasn't given me any cause for concern.  My brother has Windows and I recently installed iTunes 10 for him.  So far, so good.  He loves the program especially where he can play his music through remote speakers from iTunes.  Make a backup of your system then upgrade to iTunes 10.  That way you can revert if you don't like it.

Ken