[iTunes] is it safe to upgrade now?

david dcalvin41 at me.com
Fri Jan 14 21:02:03 PST 2011

Hello Becca,
	 I definitely agree with Ken on backing up before you install iTunes 10. This backup needs to be to a device that you can disconnect so that when your system automatically backs up after you install iTunes 10 it does not overwrite the iTunes 09. It emphasizes because when you install iTunes 10 iTunes 09 will no longer be available to you. Of course if you have it on a CD/DVD then you can reinstall iTunes 09.

I also agree that I’ve not had any problem whatsoever with iTunes 10. No crashes no hesitation the only thing that might rub your nerves the wrong way is the three little dots red yellow-green that were horizontal are now vertical. There were people who just whined and cried about it. LOL

Go for it.

David
This is being typed using Dragon Dictate.  Dragon Dictate allows you to talk and the computer to type your words as you speak. Any arrows, I will blame on the soft wear. ;-)
 Have a great day