[iTunes] iPod Nano 5th gen question

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 18:22:43 PST 2011

--- On Wed, 3/9/11, Ken Stevens <kestevens at mac.com> wrote:

> Make a playlist for the podcasts you want to listen
> to.  Then add podcasts to that playlist as they
> update.  When you start to listen go to that playlist
> and start, it will play the podcasts one after the other
> allowing you to move from Science Friday to Quirks and
> Quarks when SciFri is over without interrupting your
> driving.
>
> In regards to Science Friday, it seems that they are now
> sending just two segments each week, Hour 1 and Hour 2.

yeah, about Science Friday, but I liked it better segmented; I could delete things I wasn't interested in.

re: Quirks and Quarks... have you been peeking at my podcast list when I wasn't looking?  (I also get Naked Science from England, too!)

I know I could make play lists, but I would rather not do that extra step if I don't have to... I really liked it better when it would seamlessly go from one podcast in the list to the next one.

oh, well.

thanks, Ken.

-becca