[iTunes] Download playback difficulty

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 06:15:13 PDT 2011

I am having trouble on my 17" laptop. I have a season pass to a TV show. A new season. The second episode downloaded yesterday. I have video but no sound. ITunes plays correctly on other videos in that library. All volume controls on the computer are on. The Downloaded  episode  has no sound on Apple TV. I downloaded that single episode again on three computers. All play correctly on the other computers but again no volume on the 17 inch laptop.
I just tried to buy an episode of another tv show in the Apple Store and the buy button doesn't work. I'm running the latest of iTunes. This computer is Snow Leopard.
ideas?
Terry

Sent from my iPad