[iTunes] download again

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Oct 10 21:39:21 PDT 2013

I want to download a tv series purchased from iTunes. I've watched this show a couple of times before. When I go to download window of the show in the purchased section it tells me all has been downloaded and it won't let me download again.
I checked and the files at not in my iTunes library nor are they in the Finder library. I can download to another computer and it's on my apple tv but I want it on this 17" laptop which is my primary computer for watching tv shows. It's never fussed like this before and my favorites I have re-downloaded lots of times.
Any ideas?

  Terry Pogue 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/