[iTunes] download again

Javier Pedreira (Wicho) wicho at casaciencias.org
Fri Oct 11 00:26:27 PDT 2013

I'm afraid you'll have to contact iTunes support.

The same thing happened to me with a couple of movies some time ago and the only way I could get them back was through them.

Take care.

--
Javier Pedreira «Wicho»                       <wicho at casaciencias.org>

Museos Científicos Coruñeses (=mc2)     <http://www.casaciencias.org/>
Ayuntamiento de La Coruña, España               Tel: +34 981 18 98 40